• Login
Search

Want to know more?

Our Practitioner provides key information in our blogs, and helps get you started with your own research.

Questions?

Learn more about how to safely and effectively use our products.

VITAL-ZYMES CHEWABLE

Chewable multi-enzyme formula

Chewable multi-enzyme formula

Vital-Zymes Chewable offers a convenient choice when a chewable version of our popular Vital-Zymes Complete enzyme formula is desired. Formulated using the same enzymes contained in Vital-Zymes Complete with the exclusion of lysozyme, Vital-Zymes Chewable is a good choice for administering enzymes to children or adults who may prefer a chewable tablet. This broad-spectrum enzyme formulation has moderate amounts of enzymes compared to Vital-Zymes Complete to allow it to be comfortably chewed for routine daily use or as needed. Vital-Zymes Chewable can assist in the breakdown of a wide range of proteins, peptides, fats, complex carbohydrates, sugars, and fibers. Serratia peptidase, a unique endopeptidase enzyme, helps protect sensitive GI tissue from irritation that can affect tissue health and intestinal comfort. Enzymes with DPP-IV activity and a full range of disaccharidases are included.

180 CHEWABLE TABLETS

Serving Size 2 Tablets
Amount Per 2 Tablets % Daily Value
Total Carbohydrate <1 g <1%**
Sugar Alcohol (xylitol, mannitol) <1 g *
Comprehensive Enzyme Blend (microbially derived) 320 mg *
With the following enzyme activity:
Carbohydrate Specific Enzymes
Amylases 732 BAUΔ *
Alpha-Amylases 40 DUΔ *
Glucoamylase (with isomaltase side chain activity) 12 AGUΔ *
Sugar Specific Enzymes
Lactase 600 ALUΔ *
Sucrase (invertase) 160 SUΔ *
Maltase (diastase) 80 DP°Δ *
Pullulanase (debranching enzyme with isomaltase side chain activity) 10 UΔ *
Vegetable/Plant Fiber Specific Enzymes
Cellulase 200 CUΔ *
Hemicellulase/Pectinase/Phytase Complex 80 HSUΔ *
Phytase 4 PUΔ *
Beta-Glucanase 8 BGUΔ *
Alpha-Galactosidase 40 AGSUΔ *
Galactomannase 80 HCUΔ *
Protein and Peptide Specific Enzymes
Acid Protease 20 SAPUΔ *
Alkaline Protease 20 PCΔ *
Protease/Peptidase Complex with endopeptidase, exopeptidase, and DPP- IV activity 16,000 HUTΔ *
Serratia peptidase (enteric-coated) 1,000 SPU *
Fat Specific Enzyme
Lipase 600 FIPΔ *
* Daily value not established
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Other Ingredients:

Stearic acid, silicon dioxide, natural cherry flavor, and licorice extract.

ΔUnits are those used in Food Chemicals Codex (FCC)
Peptizyme SP®, a registered trademark of Specialty Enzymes.

Suggested Use
2 tablets at the beginning of each meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.

Allergy Statement
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.

Caution
If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or taking prescription drugs, consult your physician before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

You have selected Expiration Date: 2024-Jan

  • You can view shipping costs and delivery date estimates for UPS and USPS during checkout.

    All orders received before 1:00 pm ET (Mon-Fri) or 10:00 am (Sat) will be shipped by the end of the day. If your order is placed after that time, it may be shipped the following business day. Estimated delivery time frames are based on business days and do not include weekends or holidays. Please choose your shipping method carefully during checkout to ensure that your order arrives by the date you need it.

    Business days are defined as Monday-Friday and do not include weekends or holidays. Business days do not include the date the order was received.

    Please note that UPS orders ship only on business days.

    Please visit our Shipping Policies page for complete details.


Customer Reviews

Based on 4 reviews
100%
(4)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
w
will

Great digestive enzyme!!! Works well, plus its ideal because I only take what I need and its chewable, so it seems to work quickly!

w
will

Great digestive enzyme!!! Works well, plus its ideal because I only take what I need and its chewable, so it seems to work quickly!

B
Bob
Awesome enzymes

Love that they are chewables so I can use as much or as little as I want. If I have a snack I just chew one, a large meal I chew 2-3. Win-Win.

A
Angela
Must have!

I eat pretty healthy 95% of the time. However, ReThinkNutrients Chewable Enzymes are a must have for the other 5% of the time. I can relax and enjoy special treats without worrying about being miserable as a result.

Search