Next-generation, probiotic + prebiotic formula
Synergy Biotics is the next evolution in gut-health supplements. This shelf-stable, 50 billion CFU formulation contains a blend of 7 select probiotic species with Sunfiber®, a low-FODMAP certified prebiotic. Synergy Biotics provides comprehensive microbiome, immune, and healthy inflammation support in one convenient capsule.†
- Strains Identified
- Low-FODMAP Certified Prebiotic
- Delayed-release Capsule Technology
- 50 Billion CFU
- Hypoallergenic, non-GMO, and shelf-stable
- Powerful, broad-spectrum probiotic with strains identified and CFU declared per strain
- Contains Sunfiber® (partially hydrolyzed guar gum), a water-soluble, galactomannan prebiotic (not starch or sugar-based fiber), which offers microbiome support that is gentle on your system
- Contains Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS®-1 and Bifidobacterium lactis UABla-12™, two clinically proven strains that support healthy digestion, GI comfort, and immune function†
- Utilizes a delayed-release, vegetarian capsule that has been scientifically shown to enhance the survivability of probiotics and to deliver them effectively to the intestines
- Specialized moisture-resistant and desiccant-lined packaging further enhances the survivability of the strains
Adults: 1 capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare professional. Children: As directed by a healthcare professional.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Caution: If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or taking prescription drugs, consult your physician before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
The decision to utilize natural products should come only after thorough research. Some herbals, vitamins and minerals can actually interfere/negate the effects of pharmaceuticals and over-the-counter medications, while others may actually work in synergy to enhance their effects.
We recommend obtaining information through a variety of sources that utilize unbiased, science-based research studies: PubMed, Examine.com, AromaWeb and NAHA. You can use these resources and others to search for information on usage, safety and effectiveness.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. It is not intended as medical advice and it does not include all possible precautions, side effects, or interactions that may occur. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Serving Size 1 capsule
Amount Per Capsule % Daily Value
Probiotic Blend (50 billion CFU) 323 mg*
Lactobacillus plantarum UALp-05TM‡ 15.5 billion CFU*
Bifidobacterium lactis UABla-12TM‡ 13.3 billion CFU*
Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG 9.2 billion CFU*
Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS®-1‡ 5.0 billion CFU*
Lactobacillus paracasei UALpc-04TM‡ 5.0 billion CFU*
Lactobacillus reuteri UALre-16TM‡ 1.0 billion CFU*
Bifidobacterium bifidum UABb-10TM‡ 1.0 billion CFU*
Sunfiber®‡‡ (partially hydrolyzed guar gum/PHGG) 200 mg*
Other Ingredients: Delayed release capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, gellan gum, and water), silica, and ascorbyl palmitate. ‡DDS® and all UA strains are trademarks of UAS Laboratories LLC and used under license. ‡‡Sunfiber®, a water-soluble dietary fiber, is a registered trademark of Taiyo International, Inc.