Oregano Oil Formulations
Choose from 3 Formulations
All three of our formulations contain the same Wild Mediterranean Oregano.
1) 100% Pure, Undiluted Organic Wild Mediterranean Oregano Essential Oil (you appropriately dilute before use).
- The most versatile - pure oregano essential oil can be diffused or properly diluted into carrier of choice for consumption, oral and topical use.
- Non-standardized, naturally high in carvacrol.
- ECOCERT Certified Organic, food grade, undiluted, unadulterated.
- Available in 1 and 2 ounce size:
- Current batch expires March 2023
- Carvacrol 83.45%, Thymol 0.21%
- Click to view current Certificate of Analysis (CoA)
- For beginners or experienced users, Oil of Oregano is an excellent choice in a ready-to-use formula.
- Our Gourmet Wild Oil of Oregano, is conveniently pre-diluted with Organic PDO Kolymvari Olive Oil for on the go immediate use.
- 1:4 blend (1 part wild oregano : 4 parts PDO organic Kolymvari olive oil).
- Current batch expires December 2022.
- The Oregano Oil in this formula contains: Carvacrol 82.66%, Thymol 0.28%.
- Click to view Certificate of Analysis (CoA).
- WildCaps utilize a non-enteric coated, plant-based delayed-release technology.
- Gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, contains zero animal products, Kosher-friendly formula (not certified Kosher).
- 100 mg wild Mediterranean oregano per capsule in a dilution of non-gmo sunflower lethicin.
- Current lot expires December 2022.
- The Oregano Oil in this formula contains: Carvacrol 82.66%.